INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
We may collect and process the following data about you:
Information you give us. You may give us information about you by filling in forms on our site or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. This includes, for example, information you provide when you register to use our site, subscribe to our services, log into the secure facility on our site and when you report a problem with our site. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number, credit card information, personal description and physical address.
Information we collect about you. With regard to each of your visits to our site we may automatically collect the following information: technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
Information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time); reports, information you viewed or searched for on our site; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
Information we receive from other sources. We may receive information about you if you use any of other services we provide, which information and data may be shared internally and combined with data collected on this site. We also work closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, analytics providers, search information providers) may receive information about you from them.
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
We use information held about you in the following ways:
– Information you give to us. We will use this information:
– to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us; to provide you with information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already subscribed to or enquired about;
– to provide you, or permit selected third parties to provide you, with information about goods or services we feel may be of interest to you. If you are an existing customer, we will only contact you by electronic means (e-mail or SMS) with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of previous services provided to you. If you are a new customer, and where we permit selected third parties to use your data, we (or they) will contact you by electronic means only if you have expressly consented to this.
Whether an existing or new customer, if you do not want us to use your data in this way, or to pass your details on to third parties for marketing purposes, please unsubscribe from our services by either:
– using the link provided in our electronic communications to you or contacting us directly on email address email@example.com or registered address referred to above or, using the link situated on our website to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
Information we collect about you. We will use this information:
– to administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
– to improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
– to improve the products and services offered on our site and to all users of our site;
– to allow you to participate, where relevant, in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so
as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure;
– to measure or understand the effectiveness of the advertising we provide to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you;
– to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our site about goods or services that may be of interest to you or them.
Information we receive from other sources. We may combine this information with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We may us this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive). If you do not want us to use your data in this way, please:
– using the link provided in our electronic communications to you or contacting us directly on email address firstname.lastname@example.org or registered address referred to above or using the link situated on our website.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may share your personal information with any member of our group, including any subsidiaries or our holding company, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006. We may share your information with selected third parties including:
Business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them for purposes of providing our services to you.
Analytics and search engine provide assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
– in the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets;
– if we or substantially all of our assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by us about its customers will be one of the transferred assets;
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by:
– using the link provided in our electronic communications to you or contacting us directly on email address email@example.com or registered address referred to above or using the link situated on our website
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
ACCESS TO INFORMATION
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a nominal fee to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.